Frank serves as the president of SEDCO — the Schuylkill Economic Development Corporation. He traces his history in the economic development field back to January 1979. At that time he accepted the position of “Industrial Commissioner” with the Greater Pottsville Industrial Development Corporation (GPIDC) — the predecessor organization to SEDCO.
Frank also serves as the Executive Director to the Schuylkill County Industrial Development Authority (SCIDA) and provides marketing support and administrative services to the Tamaqua Industrial Development Enterprise (TIDE).
Frank’s other board memberships and/or affiliations include:
- Schuylkill County Municipal Authority
- Schuylkill Conservation District Advisory Board
- Northeast Pennsylvania Manufacturers and Employers Council
- Federal Correctional Institute FCI — Schuylkill Community Advisory Board
- Pennsylvania Economic Development Association (PEDA)
- Northeast Economic Development Association (NEDA)
- Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC)
- Luzerne / Schuylkill Workforce Investment Board
- Pottsville — Schuylkill Technology Incubator
Letitia R. Reiser
With a background in accounting, sales, marketing and public relations, Letitia joined SEDCO as office manager in 1991.
In addition to her administrative duties, she serves as assistant secretary to the corporation.
Letitia also serves as the executive secretary of the Schuylkill County Industrial Development Authority (SCIDA).